Wednesday 18 July 2012

Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with Glitter and Stamping

Awesomeness is a purple holo polish from Enchanted Polish that I popped into my cart on impulse from Llarowe and last week my polish arrived. It has been sitting on my kitchen table begging me to try it and I know I wanted to..so today is Awesomeness' lucky day, I loves me some purple and holo..and to top it all off I am itching to stamp up a storm so without much ado here is the results!

Enchanted Polish AwesomenessEnchanted Polish Awesomeness
Awesomeness without and with flash 

Enchanted Polish AwesomenessEnchanted Polish Awesomeness
Awesomeness without and with flash

Enchanted Polish AwesomenessEnchanted Polish Awesomeness
Awesomeness with top coat, without and with flash. The polish has morphed from a vibrant purple to a more bluish purple with the Seche Vite top coat and lost some of the holo :( The polish just seemed to soak up the Seche. Not quite what I expected!

So, on with the stamping goodness and various glitter accessories. I wanted to just play around with different finishes and this is what I used.
Lush Lacquer Hottie Tottie, China Glaze Agent Lavender, Essence It's Purplicious, Girly Bits Hocus Pocus
L-R, Lush Lacquer Hottie Tottie, China Glaze Agent Lavender, Essense It's Purplicious, Girly Bits Hocus Pocus.

 Left Hand Stamping and accent glitter
Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping
Pointer Finger - China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping, China Glaze Jade-d dotting and Seche top coat.
Middle Finger - Essence It's Purplicious, Seche top coat
Ring Finger - China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping, no top coat
Little Finger - China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping, no top coat

Left Thumb
Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping and Girly Bits Hocus Pocus
Thumb - China Glaze Agent Lavender topped with Girly Bits Hocus Pocus and Seche top coat

Right hand Stamping
Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping
Pointer Finger - Awesomeness with 1 coat Agent Lavender, Seche top coat then stamping with China Glaze Agent Lavender and glitter dots with China Glaze Jade-d.
Middle Finger - Awesomness with 3 coats of China Glaze Agent Lavender, Seche top coat, then stamping with Awesomeness
Ring Finger - Awesomness with 2 coats China Glaze Agent Lavender then stamping with China Glaze Agent Lavender, China Glaze Jade-d accent glitter.
Little Finger - Awesomness on it's own! :)
Right Thumb

Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with Lush Lacquer Hottie Tottie
Thumb -  Awesomeness with Lush Lacquer Hottie Tottie



Enchanted Polish Awesomeness with China Glaze Agent Lavender stampingEnchanted Polish Awesomeness with China Glaze Agent Lavender stamping
Left and Right Hand overall appearance.
As you can see, the more Seche top coat I applied, the darker Awesomeness got, it literally soaked up the other polish. I applied China Glaze Agent Lavender to my right pointer, index and ring fingers in different coats as I knew this was going to absorbed somewhat as well and wanted to try an ombre of sorts with the two polishes. I think the various shades of purple looked pretty good :) Awesomeness also stamps nicely, it's just a shame it that a top coat alters the original purple loveliness. 

What do you guys think? Do you have Awesomeness, do you love it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment