Monday 23 July 2012

Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise

Tonight I have a Kleancolor swatch for you, I love the colors in Kleancolor but hate the drying time and usually manage to dent or ding the polish before it's dry, grr. I am not the most patient person so a quick dry top coat is the only way these colors survive! Onwards to Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise (225) which is a purple/lilac shimmery color. It won't be for polish color for everyone but I think it's pretty and would look awesome under stamping.
Kleancolor GorgeousSupriseKleancolor Gorgeous Suprise
 Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise without and with flash

Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise

Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise
Purple silver shimmery

Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise
 Gorgeous Suprise with Flash

Kleancolor Gorgeous Suprise
 Oh so lilac-ey and shimmery :)

Wasn't sure I wuold like this, but I think I do :) It's just so blingy but not too frosty at the same time. If you know what I mean. It reminds me of wrapping paper I once had that was shimmery and wouldn't hold sticky tape, kinda like these!

Hope your monday was great, mine was pretty chilled for a monday..but it's going to be a long week I can already tell! Is Kleancolor Gorgeous Shimmer your thing or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment