Sunday 4 May 2014

L'oreal Jolly Lolly- Jelly for Untried May

Hi guys..this is my 2nd post to try and catch up for Untried May :) I'm going to try and have a post for each day of the month, see how that goes! The 2nd of May is an untried Jelly polish in Amy's Untried Challenge, so this is going to be a quick post as it's already late here. Today have a straight swatch for you of L'oreal Jolly Lolly which is in the set of squishy jelly L'oreal polishes released a little while ago. I was a bit slow on the uptake when it came to jellys/leadlight/sheer polishes but I really love Jolly Lolly..so red and squishy! This is 3 coats with no top coat.

L'oreal Jolly Lolly

L'oreal Jolly Lolly

L'oreal Jolly Lolly


L'oreal Jolly Lolly

I really loved this color. I am coming to terms with coping with a visible nail line and I don't mind it as much as I used to. The formula and clean up was really good and the vibrant red color is amazing. I bought mine from Ebay as I totally missed the trend here in Australia. Sometimes I am not thrilled with a trend and regret not picking up the colors, like in this case..not so sure it will be the case with the new OPI Neon collection coming..

No comments:

Post a Comment