Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Lady Varnishes Oubliette- Untried May, Black Polish

So, I have quite a few untried black polishes, and I am super out of kilter with untried May, ah well. This is an untried and I know that I have already tried a polish by The Lady Varnishes, but Oubliette, which is a gorgeous black polish with orange and blue flecks was the reason I bought some of the other Labyrinth theme polishes by her. I did had Azature Black Diamond polish out to pop on and instead I reached for The Lady Varnishes Oubliette. Isn't Oubliette an awesome word in itself? I absolutely love Labyrinth and David Bowie has never looked better...it is still one of my favorite movies of all time. The Secretary with James Spader is at the other end of the spectrum of my fave movies..then there is Army of Darkness- Bruce Campbell, need I say more?
Anyways Oubliette is a black crelly polish with electric blue fleck and orange flecks..for this swatch I used 2 coats and Seche Vite top coat.

The Lady Varnishes Oubliette


 The Lady Varnishes Oubliette

The Lady Varnishes Oubliette

The Lady Varnishes Oubliette


The Lady Varnishes Oubliette

The Lady Varnishes Oubliette

I really love how the blue glitter glows! This was super pretty on and of course I thought it would make a good base for a galaxy mani..which I will post in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment