Sunday 23 November 2014

China Glaze Strawberry Fields and Maybelline Bleached Neons Tropink

Erm...Hi? Not sure if anyone really missed me, but yeah..there seemed to be an interruption to the regular programming. Namely my will to be creative was taken from me with some low level antidepressants for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Did not enjoy at all. I did do my nails..but it was a struggle to be creative and motivated. I haven't joined in an AN Monday challenge despite best intentions, and my instagram has been neglected as well. Although I have learned to crochet in the meanwhile. I actually really love it and am working on presents for others at the moment :)

So, nails. Here is what I have had on for the last few days. This is a base of the Maybelline Bleached Neon Tropink on my middle 2 fingers, then I put some striping tape and did a coat of China Glaze Strawberry Fields on all fingers. I then put a coat of Dance Legend Orlando flakie coat on my first and last finger and attempted some stamping over the top. It's there but you can't really see it, but don't care because the flakie is awesome!

China Glaze Strawberry Fields with Maybelline Bleached Neon Tropink striping tape and Dance Legend Orlando
China Glaze Strawberry Fields and Maybelline Tropink 

China Glaze Strawberry Fields with Maybelline Bleached Neon Tropink striping tape and Dance Legend Orlando
 How awesome is the Flakie? So pretty!

So, I think I am back! Slightly irritable at the moment but improving daily..I bought some Lilypad Lacquer goodness as Nicole has a new collection or two out at the moment. If you want some awesome Holographic polish, glitter or Flakie, you can find it at her store here: Lilypad Lacquer

I wonder if you actually missed me? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I def missed you, great to have you back! Awesome mani! I hope your IBS will get better soon. XOXO

    ReplyDelete